If you are a student of our faculty in Valjevo, you may wish to do your internship period within the Department of international cooperation.
Incoming students are supported on several levels. As for the accommodation, transport and overall organization of students’ academic and personal life, Department of international cooperation together with the Departments responsible for individual programmes of study provide all-time available support.
- students of tourism and hospitality may help with the accommodation, transport, getting around and free time activities;
- students of finance and banking may help towards all financial aspects of life in Serbia (providing healthcare and other insurance, available banks and services and the like);
- students of information technologies may help the incoming students with any technical issues (providing internet, buying, repairing and maintaining equipment such as computers, laptops, mobile phones, etc., obtaining mobile phone numbers and all available opportunities and options in that area);
- students of business law may provide help for any administrative legal aspects of the stay (applicable permits and the like).
- students of nursing can be very helpful regarding medical services in the town.
You are all regularly supervised by your responsible teaching staff and Department of international cooperation.
Regarding academic life, you can help by being a visiting students’ tutor and help him/her with all academic responsibilities, including, learning, studying etc.