Note that the deadlines for application to your Heads of the Department/ Study program are: 1st April for winter semester and 15th October for summer semester.


Find out which steps you need to take and documents you need to obtain. All of them are listed (numbers and letters) below:

  • Outgoing exchange students: Usually Erasmus+ or a similar program students of our faculty in Valjevo who wish to go to a foreign partner university for a semester or other agreed period of time
  Procedure steps and documents
(numbers below)
Outgoing exchange students 1-10 */ **


* Please, check with our international officer if any additional documents or procedure steps are necessary

** Check the deadlines on the faculty in Valjevo Website/ Agreements of cooperation for each individual university

*** Check deadlines detailes with International officer of our faculty in Valjevo.


Application procedure

NOTE: Here is a list of documents that are generally requested by universities. However, some of them may request some other documents, while other universities may not ask for all of these documents from every student.

  1. Complete Application Form (available upon request from the university you are going to)
  2. Obtain (Erasmus+) Learning Agreement or list of available and agreed courses between your and our universities (from your International office at home university) and choose your study units/ courses. Provide list of courses with highlighted chosen courses.
  3. Obtain signature for the documents you receive from the university you are going to from International officer at your home university. A university stamp is also required.
  4. Request a Transcript of Records and Confirmation o enrolment from your home university. The transcript can be in any form including computer print outs from your university registry’s office. It must be written in English.
  5. An assessment of your English language skills is required, so you can either (choose 1 option):
  • send a document stating your English language knowledge level (CEFR), signed and stamped by English teacher from your home institution OR
  • send us a copy of any English language certificate you might have stating your CEFR level, but it shouldn’t be older than two years. You are obliged to send valid and true information in order to make your stay and studies viable, efficient and enjoyable!
  1. Make a copy of your identity document (identity card, passport).
  2. Prepare two photos (dimensions 3,5cm x 4,5cm)
  3. Check with a responsible embassy if you need a visa for the country and for the period of time you are staying in the foreign country (visa is sometimes not required for a certain period, but over a number of days it is necessary).
  4. Obtain proof that you are not prosecuted (uverenje da niste krivično gonjeni) from Ministry of interior/ Police department/ local court.
  5. Obtain travel and health insurance for the period of your stay in a foreign country from an insurance company of your choice.

The required documents must be sent by your International relations/ Erasmus+ coordinator to the email address of our International office. Also, all the original documents must be brought and submitted upon your arrival in Valjevo.