No matter whether you are incoming or outgoing student (student of Faculty of business Valjevo), you need to go through a similar procedure and obtain similar documents.
Applications are open all year round, but the admissions period usually lasts, with breaks, from April to October.
Choose which category of students applies to you and find out which steps you need to take and documents you need to obtain. All of them are listed (numbers and letters) below.
|Procedure steps (number)||Documents (letter)||Notes|
|Incoming exchange students||1-10 (excluding 8)||a, b, d, e, f, g||*/ ***|
|Outgoing exchange students||1-6||a, b, d, e||*/ **|
|Incoming International students||Enrolling year 1||1-10 (excluding 4)||a, c, d, e, f, g||check the fees with the International office|
|Enrolling years 2-4||1-10||a, b, c, d, e, f, g|
* Please, check with our international officer if any additional documents or procedure steps are necessary
** Check the deadlines on the Faculty of business Valjevo Website/ Agreements of cooperation for each individual university
*** Check deadlines detailes with International officer of Faculty of business Valjevo. Usual final dates are:
- for first/ winter semester: 1st July
- for second/ summer semester: 15th January
- Complete Application Form (available upon request)
- Obtain (Erasmus+) Learning Agreement or list of available and agreed courses between your and our universities (from your International office) and choose your study units/ courses.
Provide list of courses with highlighted chosen courses.
- Obtain signature from International officer at your home university. A university stamp is also required.
- Request a Transcript of Records from your home university. The transcript can be in any form including computer print outs from your university registry’s office. It must be written in English.
- An assessment of your English language skills is required, so you can either (choose 1 option):
- send a document stating your English language knowledge level (CEFR), signed and stamped by English teacher from your home institution OR
- send us a copy of any English language certificate you might have stating your CEFR level, but it shouldn’t be older than two years. You are obliged to send valid and true information in order to make your stay and studies viable, efficient and enjoyable!
- Make a copy of your identity document (identity card, passport).
- Obtain your Birth Certificate (together with valid translation in English).
- Obtain your high school diploma and transcripts of all courses and grades (together with valid translation in English).
- Prepare two photos (dimensions 3,5cm x 4,5cm)
All required documents:
a) Application Form(with selected subjects)
b) Transcript of Records from your university
c) High school diploma and transcripts of all courses and grades
d) Certificate of your English language knowledge
e) Copy of your identity document (identity card, passport)
f) Birth Certificate
g) Two photos (dimensions 3,5cm x 4,5cm)
The required documents must be sent by your International relations/ Erasmus coordinator to the email address of our International office. Also, all the original documents must be brought and submitted upon your arrival in Valjevo.