About the conference
Mreža Conference at the Faculty of business Valjevo has been held for seven years in order to bring together experts, scientists, entrepreneurs, researchers and students who are involved in information technology and its application in all areas that are of important for faster and more successful development of our environment.
The conference program is implemented through plenary sessions and thematic sessions that ensure the exchange of ideas and discussion of relevant issues through valuable meetings of researchers from academia and practice, from home and abroad. Special attention is given to young researchers and students through special student session.
In the process of defining the conference topics, the compliance with the established priorities of the Strategy of Scientific and Technological Development of the Republic of Serbia for the period from 2010 to 2015 are taken into account. They are essentially based on quick and strong commitment to the knowledge economy and the development of technological and scientific capacity of the country. Given its interdisciplinary nature which includes key areas of our society with special emphasis on information and Internet technologies and their application, the thematic areas of the conference are:
- Information Technologies
- Intelligent systems and business decision-making
- Internet marketing
- Software engineering
- Communication systems
The contribution and usefulness of scientific gathering Mreža/Network for all participants is reflected in:
- familiarization with new aspects in the field of information technologies and their application in other fields of work and everyday life,
- connecting science and practical applications of science in various fields,
- assistance to small businesses through the presentation of new solutions, as well as through networking and
- fostering social responsibility.
Proceedings from previous conferences: